OpenPKG install itself under /QOpenSys/openpkg, to be PASE (AIX
emulation) compatible on iSeries.

I'd like to know :

- why openssh didn't works (PRNG not initialised)

- why gcc 3.4.3 works for gcc / g++ but fail to link stdc++

- why sed 4.1.4 fail under AIX (4.1.2 works).

Regards

I'm trying a fresh build of gcc 3.4.4 by hand and if it works, I'll
try a rpm build of gcc 3.4.4.

If 3.4.4 failed, I'll try 4.0, this one worked for me by hand

For instance I'd like to know why the