On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 13:13 -0700, Bill Campbell wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 01, 2005, Matthias Kurz wrote:
> >
> >Hi.
> >
> >I've seen some pointers in the past, but i cannot find them again. Are
> >there some public documents/HOWTOs, where people describe how they
> >configure and maintain OpenPKG ?
>
> I have an overview on one of our sites that I wrote a couple of
> years ago (and need to update).  It's also referenced at the
> bottom of the OpenPKG documentation page.
>
> http://www.libertysoft.org/openpkg/overview/
>
> David Fetter, also has written quite a bit, certainly more detailled than
> mine.  This is also referenced on the OpenPKG documentation page.
>
> http://www.cns.pdx.edu/documentation/openpkg/psu_unofficial_openpkg_howto.html

I will be updating this document within the next few months as well to
reflect either things that haven't been documented yet but need to be or
changes just for better or more efficient methods I have found in
testing.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu