On Sat, Jul 02, 2005, Matthias Kurz wrote:

> Is there a complete list of mirrors somewhere ?
> [...]

No, Matthias, the only list is the one on the FTP server but this was
not maintained since a longer time. What we really should do is to clean
it up and especially create "nicer" mirror locations by adding the
mirrors as ftp[X].<iso-cc>.openpkg.org to our DNS so a near mirror can
be directly guessed by the users without having to look it up.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com