On Thu, Aug 18, 2005, Doug Henry wrote:

> it seems t1lib needs the xaw3d package but it not required.  t1lib does not
> seem to use the CPPFLAGS variable correctly, so I had to add %{l_cppflags} to
> CFLAGS and things seem to compile.  there is a link error because it is trying
> to link to Xaw and Xaw3d is the installed library name.  after making a
> symlink
> from libXaw3d.a to libXaw.a all is well.

It should not require Xaw3D but certainly the plain X11 libXaw. Seems
your X11 installation misses libXaw although this library is definetely
considered part of a "standard X11 installation". So we should not
add a dependency to xaw3d to t1lib IMHO.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com