On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 11:41 -0400, Dan wrote:
> On 8/22/05, David M. Fetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Try this out:
> > http://www.cns.pdx.edu/documentation/openpkg/psu_unofficial_openpkg_howto.html.
> >

> > On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 17:24 -0400, Dan wrote:
> > > I'm trying to create a build environment under Solaris 9 (completely
> > > stock) in which to build the PLUS tree as well as rebuild the CORE
> > > packages, as encouraged by the tutorial.  So far I haven't found
> > > documentation or example configs anywhere online, other than how to
> > > specify settings using ~/.rpmmacros and a few env vars.
> > >
> > > Could a developer share their configs or point me towards documentation?
> > >
> That's outstanding, David, thanks.  Are you interested in updates to
> that document?

Yes and actually, I plan on doing my own updating and adding to the
document in the near future.  I have done quite a few fixes and
corrections to make things work more smoothly as far as deployment and
auto-updating.  There are a few more to do, but the document needs to be
updated with what I have done so far and just to reflect newer revisions
of OpenPKG.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu