On Thu, Sep 08, 2005, Doug Summers wrote:

> [...]
> The weird thing is that I used Blastwave's version of GCC to create my
> first Solaris 8 (and 9 for that matter) rpm set. Did something change?
> I've noticed many other packages use --disable-nls but binutils doesn't.
> Did it used to?

We never had --disable-nls in the package. Seems like NLS support
was added in newer versions only. And I also see that binutils has a
local copy of gettext/libintl. But to be on the safe side, I've add
--disable-nls now to the binutils in CURRENT. Please retry with this
version.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com