On Tue, Feb 14, 2006, Doug Summers wrote:

> Sorry, Ralph - I thought you only wanted the OpenPKG pam entries. Here's
> the default /etc/pam.conf that comes on AIX 5.3. This format is nearly
> the exact same as HPUX:
>
> #
> # Authentication
> #
> ftp     auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_aix
> imap    auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_aix
> login   auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_aix
> rexec   auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_aix
> rlogin  auth    sufficient      /usr/lib/security/pam_rhosts_auth
> rlogin  auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_aix
> rsh     auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_rhosts_auth
> snapp   auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_aix
> su      auth    sufficient      /usr/lib/security/pam_allowroot
> su      auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_aix
> telnet  auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_aix
> OTHER   auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_prohibit
> [...]

Ah, I see. AIX just spells the usual "other" as "OTHER" and hence
our scripts fail there. Ok, I've removed the AIX hack from the "pam"
package and instead used some "grep -i" there to workaround this
upper/lower-case problem. Can you retry with the latest "pam" package
from OpenPKG-CURRENT now?

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com