Fellows!

We have spare one-day tickets for "Linuxtag" [1] visitors.
If you want to meet the OpenPKG crew please tell me
so I can arrange you receive a ticket on time. The event
takes place first week of May 2006 in Wiesbaden, Germany.

In addition, if you know another fellow who wants to meet
us just drop me a note and I'll be glad to send an invitation
to him as long as stock lasts. I need his first and last name
and a valid email address to send the electronic ticket to.

[1] http://www.linuxtag.org/

I'm looking forward to see you at the show.

--
Thomas Lotterer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Vice President and
Director Engineering & Production, OpenPKG Foundation e.V.