On 6/12/06, Ralf S. Engelschall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So, sorry, I've absolutely no clue why you get the above error. Can you
retry it? Perhaps there was just a temporary problem somewhere which is
now already gone...

Seems like it.  I tried MANY times on Friday and about 5-10 times this
morning to no avail, but as soon as I tried it this afternoon in
response to this email, it worked.  Go figure.

Yes, we know that it doesn't exist. But where is the URL
http://openpkg.org/ written down? The official URL is
http://www.openpkg.org/ and the URL http://openpkg.org/ currently is not
existing.

I think its pretty standard paractice for http://do.main.name/ to
bring up the "main" web page for the domain.  It just helps when
people like me are too lazy to type the www. part.

--
Caleb Epstein