Caleb Epstein wrote:
On 6/19/06, Doug Summers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm having a weird Postfix problem that's only affecting 2 machines. All
of my machines are in the same domain, although some are in a different
subnet. Using the same OpenPKG postfix binaries and the exact same
main.cf file (all systems forward their mail to a single local
relayhost) I'm getting this:

#   relaying
mydestination                 =
mynetworks                    = 127.0.0.0/8

Add the trusted netmasks and/or IP addresses to mynetworks on the
relayhost machine.

http://www.postfix.org/basic.html#relaying

They are already are. I have 6 machines at one site running Postfix just fine, all in the same subnet as the 2 that are getting rejected. If all of these machines were getting rejected it would be much easier to deal with, but why only these 2 machines can't forward mail doesn't make any sense.

Doug