I noticed cmake has made it in to current.  I attached the cmake.spec file I have been using for quite a while to possibly help with future cmake packages.  The current package does not build the very useful curses front-end (ccmake).  Obviously making ncurses a build requirement is useful here, but there are some cmake specific changes that need to be made as well.  CMake builds in two steps: bootstrap and final.  During bootstrap the cmake program is built, and during final, cmake is used to configure and build the entire package.  In order to get options to the final step, they need to be passed via the --init option.  Again, I don't claim to be a great packager, but I hope some of this info will prove useful.