OK, no need to change sbin to bin, but others steps needed...

Victor G. Bolshakov wrote:
You need to add several correction:
1.tacacs.spec: --with-tacplus_pid=%{l_prefix}/var/tacacs/tac_plus.pid -> --with-tacplus_pid=%{l_prefix}/var/tacacs/ Tacacs+ create PID file depend on listening port, so it don't wont to know full path

2. rc.tacacs: add tacacs_cfgfile="@l_prefix@/etc/tacacs/tacacs.conf" to %common section
Tacacs+ need config file throuth -C command line parameter

3. rc.tacacs: @l_prefix@/sbin/tac_plus -> @l_prefix@/bin/tac_plus -C $tacacs_cfgfile
Install copied  tac_plus into bin not sbin

4. i cant stop tacacs using "openpkg rc tacacs stop", i'm doesn't enough about OpenPKG internals so i simple comment some lines in rc.tacacs

%stop -p 700 -u root
    rcService tacacs enable yes || exit 0
#    rcService tacacs active no  && exit 0
    [ -f $tacacs_pidfile ] && kill -TERM `cat $tacacs_pidfile`
#    tacacs_signal TERM
    sleep 2
#    rm -f $tacacs_pidfile >/dev/null 2>&1 || true

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org