On Sat, Jan 05, 2008, Birger Krägelin wrote:

> Just upgraded from OpenPKG 2.4.0 to current...
>
> sendmail built with TLS and SMTP-AUTH doesn't work anymore
>
> >unable to open Berkeley db /opt/local/var/sasl/sasldb: No such file or
> directory
>
> On 2.4.0 I configured "/opt/local/etc/sasl/apps/Sendmail.conf" to use
> saslauthd.
> When serching for bugs I found string "/opt/local/etc/sasl/sasl" in the
> sendmail binary.
>
> Sendmail is still searching for sasldb and not connecting to saslauthd... Any
> suggestions?

I'm not using Sendmail myself, but I've setup a TLS and SMTP-AUTH
driven SASL-enabled Postfix and its config file is expected under
<prefix>/etc/sasl/postfix.conf, so I would guess your file path has to
be /opt/local/etc/sasl/sendmail.conf (assuming that /opt/local is your
OpenPKG instance prefix).
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com