On Thu, Nov 06, 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I?ve a problem to build the current openmotiv package under solaris10? is
> there
> somebody who knows what it is needed to get it working? thanks for a small
> feedback?

As MOTIF is an X11/Desktop thing and OpenPKG is primarily focused on
server-based software, all those X11 packages (including Motif) never
were in the focus and hence partly can be broken. This is also reflected
by the package "Class" which usually is never BOOT, CORE or BASE.
Usually it is not even PLUS. Intead the X11 packages are usually just
EVAL quality. Mostly all X11 based packages in OpenPKG just exist for
convenience reasons in case one needs them. But not because they
are of any importance for OpenPKG's server-computing focus.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org