On Fri, Oct 16, 2009, Alex Huth wrote:
>I want to install openpkg in a Virtualbox with FreeBSD as a guest.
>Bootstrapping the source and intalling the binaries works without any error,
>but when i want to install the tool chain i get a I/O error.
>
>When i try it on a Debian Lenny, i get this, when bootstrapping the src:

When building OpenPKG on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, I had to replace
tar-1.19 with tar-1.20 in the OpenPKG package as it had problems
compiling otherwise.  If I remember correctly, there were other
problems bootstrapping openpkg on OS X 10.5 Leopard with the
original version of gcc in xCode, which may have required this
originally.  After an xCode update, gcc was fixed.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   b...@celestial.com  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC
Fax:            (206) 232-9186  Skype: jwccsllc (206) 855-5792

I would be blind to the responsibilities that mark this fateful hour if
I did not caution the wage-earners of America that mounting wages and
decreased production can lead only to industrial and economic ruin.
  -- Warren Harding
OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org