On 05.04.10 09:54, Jeffrey Lau wrote:

> I am new to OpenPKG, and am experiencing problems when trying to build the
> package "openssl" (which seems to be a prerequisite for a lot of packages):-
>
>   $ sudo -u openpkg sh -c "/openpkg/bin/openpkg build openssl | sh"
>   ::::
> http://download.openpkg.org/packages/current/source/CORE/openssl-1.0.0-20100331.src.rpm
> ::::
>   error: Failed dependencies:
>           /openpkg/lib64 is needed by openssl-1.0.0-20100331

Yes, OpenSSL 1.0 has some magic and automatically used lib64
on 64-bit Linux platforms. As this top-level directory is not provided
by any package, a filesystem path dependency occurs. This is
now fixed in the latest "openssl" packages.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       r...@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com
OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org