I hope this is the right place to ask. I am currently trying to build a
kolab server using the official way which uses an openpkg environment
build from source rpms using an automatic buildscript. I am building
the whole thing on an ARM based sheevaplug and building rpm fails with
the following error message.

mkdir .libs
libtool: link: cannot build libtool library
/tmp/openpkg-20071227/rpm-4.2.1/rpmdb' make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory /tmp/openpkg-20071227/rpm-4.2.1' make: *** [all]
Error 2
+ exit 2

The build runs fine in an i386-vm so I suppose it must be a platform
issue. Has anyone of you already encountered similar issues and knows
hot to deal with it? I already tried updating libtool and
automake/autoconf to the latest version but that didn't help.

regards
Helmut
OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org