These things are decided by the Technical Leadership Council. About a
year ago we decided to migrate from our own server to SourceForge. The
old server is still up and running as an archive of old information, but
it is no longer maintained. Eventually we wish to be able to shut it
down, and you could help out with making this possible if you wish.

We were thinking of downloading everything from the old server and store
it as static web pages. So what you could do is to download all the old
pages (wiki, tickets, mailing list archives) and create a tarball with
static html pages. We can then upload the static html pages to
http://opensaf.sourceforge.net. They have support for virtual hosts at
SourceForge, so it would be possible to redirect the DNS to the new server.

Unfortunately, we have no control of www.opensaf.org ourselves. They
were supposed to have fixed the links by now, and I can see that they
have indeed inserted a link to the new project page at SourceForge, but
the old links also remain.

/ Anders Widell