On 7/2/2014 3:55 PM, opensaf-devel-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
> +size_t ntfs_sanamet_length(const SaNameT* pName)
> +{
> +     if (osaf_is_an_extended_name(pName))
> +             return osaf_extended_name_length(pName);
> +
The below comment is wrong, I will update together with other comments
from reviewers if any.
> +     /* In case of unextended name, the length returned by
> +      * osaf_extended_name_length sometimes is greater than @.length since if
> +      * @.value is not a null-terminated string, and it reads over the
> +      * @.length character(s). Here we need the length specified in @.length
> +      */
It should be:
        /* In case of unextended name, sometimes @.length includes the
count on
         * null-termination, and osaf_extended_name_length returns the
length
         * excluding the null-termination which less 1 than the
@.length. Here
         * we need the length specified in @.length. This case mainly
applies
         * in encodeSaNameT/decodeSaNameT in order to preserve the original
         * @.length value
         */