Hi Vu,

I have rephrased the latest update inline below.

Ack.

We could rephrase as :

"During the headless state, If an application log stream is closed and there
are no more users of that stream,
Then the IMM objects associated with that stream are deleted only after the
system controller
Node(s) is restarted again. In addition to that, the names of the log files and
the associated .cfg files for that stream
are renamed by appending the timestamp when the stream was closed."

Thanks,
Mathi.