Hi all!

This is a heads-up that we are planning to tag OpenSAF 5.2 FC (feature
complete) and start the transition to GIT on 2017-02-24.

Currently there are 36 open enhancement tickets on the 5.2.FC milestone;
see the following link:

https://sourceforge.net/p/opensaf/tickets/search/?q=status%3A%28accepted+assigned+unassigned+review%29+AND+_milestone%3A%285.2.FC+5.2.RC1+5.2.RC2+5.2+5.2.0%29+AND+_type%3Aenhancement&limit=50

Please make sure to send out your code for review well in advance of the
FC tagging, to give reviewers enough time to review the code. If you
already now believe that you will not be able to finish the code in time
for the release, you can move the ticket to the "next" milestone in the
ticket system.

Another thing is that we will now transition from Mercurial to GIT for
revision control of the OpenSAF source code. OpenSAF 5.2 will be the
last release in Mercurial, and subsequent releases will be done in GIT.
Already at the FC tagging on 2017-02-24 you can start using the GIT
repository for pushing new features that are intended to go into future
releases (after OpenSAF 5.2), but everything intended to go into OpenSAF
5.2 shall be pushed to Mercurial. More information about the transition
to GIT will be sent out when we tag OpenSAF 5.2.FC.

regards,

Anders Widell