On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 09:05:45PM +0100, Nils Larsch wrote:
> >The problem is this: the usual case seems to be someone tells the
> >application to use private-key with ID 1, and the application also
> >uses the cert with ID 1 for that communication. Due to a different
> >use of certs in this card here that doesnt work out: i have to use
> >private-key with ID 1 and in the same operation the cert with ID 2.
>
> doesn't the cert with the id 1 belong to the private key with the
> id 1 (or what is the exactly problem) ?
Yes, that was the problem here.

> >Ive had a look at the debugging-output that gets generated from
> >'pkcs15-tool -r'eading certs, but didnt find the hook to overwrite
> >the path to the cert-file that is read out.
>
> the binding between the certs and keys is defined in pkcs15-tcos.c
> ( in src/libopensc/ ) as this is most likely not a pkcs15 compliant
> card.
Thanks a lot! That worked, pkcs15-tool gives me now the cert i need,
not the that is requested, libopensc appears to behave the same way
now.
Unfortunatelly the other side of the OpenSwan-connection still doesnt
accept my authentication, but OpenSwan-debugging show now the cert
with the right subject is used.

On OpenSC-side everything looks good now, guess i will have to look
at the firewall-debug-logs now.

Greetings, Christian.