Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
Am Sonntag, 5. März 2006 21:16 schrieb StartCom Ltd.:

Just a by-note...the mailing list seams to be terribly slow....any clues?

we are using grey listing to prevent spam. and it works very, very well.
but: each message is first rejected, and only accepted if it is presented
to the mail server a second time later.

No problem with that....
if your mail server retries 5 minutes later, there should be only that
very small delay.  also after sending five emails you should be
whitelisted and not experience any delays. but I need to check
the config in detail, not sure if that works well. I tried resetting
the database, maybe that helps.

Lets see....I experienced a delay of two hours  or more?
you are the first to mention the delay, so I guess it is ok for most
people. I for example read mails usualy one once or twice a day,
so most delays are absolutely fine for me.

but if you experience further delays, please let me know.
maybe there is a bug somewhere in there.

OK, here we go....lets check this out....the time is 11:03 am
Regards, Andreas