Hi Karl,

> Hi Peter,
>
> Where can I download netkey-tool for use on xp.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Karl

netkey-tool is part of the regular OpenSC package for quite a while.
It is supposed to be in the windows version too. If for some reason
it is not - please complain about it on the OpenSC mailing list.

I'm not very familiar with building windows applications. If you are,
please have a look at the Windows Makefile. My guess is that
the building process for the windows binaries does not build
netkey-tool.exe. This can be fixed easily (by someone that is
more familiar with building windows applications than me).

Peter