Dear all,
Even though I am able to retrieve ATRs using the wbeiuu I wonder if
someone could provide me with a complete assortment of test cases in
order to check driver robustness, stability and (let's face it)
correctness of my code.

I've got plenty of smart cards for testing, but I'm gonna play it safe
and discard for such purposes the credit card, the university card, the
sat-tv provider card and a few others, just in case I meant "if
(buf==dat)" but I wrote "if (buf=dat)".

That leaves me with a spoiled SIM card and a CryptoFlex 64k.

Now I would like someone, please, to provide me with a set of test cases
of the form:

1) To retrieve the contact list of the SIM card
opensc-tool|openct-tool this, this, and that.
2) To retrieve this funny parameter of the Gemplus card.
opensc-tool|openct-tool this, this, and that.
3) To make the Cryptoflex to generate DTMF tones ;-):
with such and such application send this and that APDU.

>From all the information provided I'll make a "Testing your Driver"
section on the wiki pages.

Cheers,
JC!