Thanks for your answer; However, I have all these dll's in may library path and I can load them using
System.loadLibrary("opensc-pkcs11");
System.loadLibrary("pkcs15init");
System.loadLibrary("libeay32");
System.loadLibrary("libssl32"); I look for dependecies using dependecy walker, but it did not find any missing DLL's. I also look at the exported functions of opensc-pkcs11 and C_GetFunctionList is in it. I could not figure out what is wrong. Have you got any further suggestions? Wolfgang Glas writes:
Am Montag, 30. Oktober 2006 15:17 schrieb OZER METIN:
I am trying to use openSC java but I get an exception while trying to add
opensc provider.
exception:
org.opensc.pkcs11.wrap.PKCS11Exception: Cannot find function
C_GetFunctionList in PKCS11 module opensc-PKCS11-0.1.
at org.opensc.pkcs11.PKCS11Provider.loadPKCS11Module(Native Method)
at org.opensc.pkcs11.PKCS11Provider.initialize(PKCS11Provider.java:151)
at org.opensc.pkcs11.PKCS11Provider.<init>(PKCS11Provider.java:188) My code:
Provider p=null;
try {
      p = new org.opensc.pkcs11.PKCS11Provider(configName);
} catch (IOException e) {
      e.printStackTrace();
}
Security.addProvider(p);

I guess, you are using opensc-java under Win32 and the JVM process is unable to resolve all dependent DLLs. Generally, you might either 1) add the directory, where additional DLLs referenced by your PKCS#11 module to the PATH env. variable. or 2) Install all additional DLLs referenced by your PKCS#11 module in %SystemRoot%
or
3) Set the current working directory the running program to the directory, where additional DLLs referenced by your PKCS#11 module are located. In order to find dependent DLLs, you might use the 'deoends.exe' tool from MSVC or an equivalent tool. The opensc PKCS#11 module depnds BTW in opensc.dll pkcs15init.dll libeay32.dll libssl32.dll, which are typically installed in your SCB directory. Regards,
   Wolfgang