Christian Horn wrote:
> Hi,
>

> sorry to bug you again with this issue, but i want to
> clean stuff up here.
>
> Using a Netkey-card that speaks TCOS2 i authenticate to firewalls
> with OpenSwan as application.
> The card has 4 keys (id 45-48) and 6 certs (id 45,45,46,47,47,48).
> Accessing the key with id 47 from OpenSwan (using libopensc) the
> first cert with id 47 is used, file df01c200 on the card. The one
> needed is df0143b1.
>

> Last conversation regarding this was:
>
>> Actually nobody wants to use those non-personalized
>> certificates that TeleSec puts on their cards.
>>
>> Here's what I might do: I could reorder the certificates in the
>> Netkey emulation such that the user-certificates will be
>> the first to be loaded (if they exist). And the TeleSeec
>> certificate will be loaded last.
>
> Sounds like a nice solution, but its currently not implemented:
> the certs with id 47 are looked up in files df01c200 and df0143b1
> so OpenSwan grabs the first one but i need the latter one.

Try strongSwan from http://www.strongswan.org which has a regular
PKCS#11 smartcard interface and allows to select certificates
according to position e.g.

  leftcert=%smartcard#4

which is the fourth certificate in the enumeration shown by

  ipsec listcards

Read the details in the strongSwan smartcard configuration howto

  http://www.strongswan.org/docs/readme.htm#section_8

Regards

Andreas