Hi,

I'm happy to announce a new release of OpenCT: 0.6.11
this new package is available for download at
        https://www.opensc-project.org/files/openct/openct-0.6.11.tar.gz

This new version compiles on non-linux, too :(

New in 0.6.11; 2007-11-22: Andreas Jellinghaus
* add usb reset for non-linux too (dummy code only).
* fix three small bugs/warnings

Thanks to Alessandro Premoli and William Wanders for testing.

If you find any problems with OpenCT, please report back on one of
the OpenCT mailing lists, via our bug tracker or using
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We still have a Wiki page and would like to invite you to join us
in improving the documentation. However due to lots of spam we had to
disable anonymous write access. But if you register (see the link in
the upper left corner) you will have full write access again, including
the ability to edit wiki pages and file bug reports.

Regards,

Andreas Jellinghaus