Hello,

On 25/11/06, Andreas Jellinghaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please have a look at let me know what you think about it. Also if you
spot any difference, typo or problem with the new header file, please
let me know.

I am not sure it is a good idea to change the arguments types.

-/* C_GetSlotList obtains a list of slots in the system. */
-CK_PKCS11_FUNCTION_INFO(C_GetSlotList)
-(
-  CK_BBOOL       tokenPresent,  /* only slots with tokens? */
-  CK_SLOT_ID_PTR pSlotList,     /* receives array of slot IDs */
-  CK_ULONG_PTR   pulCount       /* receives number of slots */
-);

+_CK_DECLARE_FUNCTION (C_GetSlotList,
+                     (unsigned char token_present, ck_slot_id_t *slot_list,
+                      unsigned long *count));

For example the type of tokenPresent is changed from CK_BBOOL to unsigned char.

What is the benefit of these changes?

Should'nt we stick to the API as defined in the standard?

Bye,

--
Dr. Ludovic Rousseau