On 1/17/07, Jian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hallo everybody,

I want to write a IFDHandler for a special smart card named certgate, so
that it can be used under linux and so on.

Since OpenSC is an open souce project, and I have never work with an open
source project, there are many things i need to know.

I hope you will come to understand that commertial compitation is
providing the best hardware you can, publishing the specification of
how to communicate with it, so anyone who buy your product will be
able to make use of it.

The licensing questions you have suggest that you have some argue with
providing people to freely use your products. I hope this will be
changed.

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.