Hi all,

We are testing the "Alladin eToken PRO" tokens in order to store some data in it ( login/password, sso data...), from the OpenSC PKCS#11 library. We are already storing some certificates and  theirs keys.

We added, in the various libraries (p11 and p15) the code corresponding to the management of the data objects (creation and destruction). This is the list of modified source files : pkcs11-object.c, framework-pkcs15.c, pkcs15-cardos.c, pkcs15-lib.c, pkcs15-init.h.

We would like to participate to the OpenSC project, That's why we would like to know if it was possible to validate this code, and if it was possible to integrate it into the project.
In this case, how do we send the modified files ? in which format ?

Thanks

--
sig_pro.html

Service Développement

Dhimyotis

5 allée des écuries

59650 Villeneuve d'ascq

tél.   : 03 20 79 24 09

www.dhimyotis.com

Ce mail est signé électroniquement grâce au système Certigna.

Il a valeur légale. Pour plus d'informations, connectez-vous à :

http://www.certigna.com