Hi!

I tested this reader on Fedora Core 6 with openct 0.6.11
Works well with CCID driver.
Can someone please add this line to default openct.conf in SVN (under
driver ccid -> ids):

usb:076b/1021,  # OmniKey CardMan 1021

Oh, and I have been thinking that maybe OpenCT should enable ccid driver
for any reader that claims to be ccid compatible by default. Hotplug
script triggers on bInterfaceClass 11 anyway, so why should we add every
reader id the manufacturers can come up with to the openct.conf? If it
works, then it works, if not, then the user is screwed anyway.
Everything that complies to some published USB standard works this way
in Linux, I mean nobody even thinks about creating a list of "supported"
mass storage device or USB sound card ID-s. There are hacks for specific
devices in kernel that trigger by USB id-s, but everything else runs
with standard driver by default.

--
 Antti Andreimann - Security Expert
      Using Linux since 1993