Nils Larsch <nlarsch <at> gmx.net> writes:

> the problem with both cards is that opensc doesn't recognize the
> card profile of both cards. The card profile specifies where key
> etc. stored and without this information opensc can't use these
> card (here opensc tries to read files which are normally present
> if a pkcs15 profile used, which doesn't seem to be case here).
>
> If you want to use these card with opensc you will most likely
> need a pkcs15 emulation driver for there profile.
>
> Nils

I found emulation for A-Trust ACOS in pkcs15-atrust-acos.c , and this file
contain recognized by card commands, but opensc can't set emulate mode on
initialization step. I see what opensc using for this config file, but I don't
understand how it work.
When I used TeleSec card, emulaition mode recognized automatically.
Where I can found description of this, or example?