Hi All,
as you perhaps remember, I was not confident about the rewrite of the PKCS#11 header files. So, I asked the RSA's opinion and I'm now glad to share their reply with you:

My apologies for the lengthy delay in responding to your message.

This would appear to be within the spirit of the PKCS license;
we put in the copyright restriction to (a) ensure consistency of PKCS
implementations and (b) accrue appropriate acknowledgment to RSA.

That said, I am not in a position to give you a legal assurance;
if that is what you are looking for, I will need to refer this to our
Legal counsel.

Please let me know your thoughts.

--
Alessandro