Hi!

As described in OpenSC Wiki, I tried to get Cryptoflex 8k working by
editing flex.profile
I found that decreasing PKCS15-AppDF size to 7460 is enough to store
PIN, although 7480 is not enough, and size of 7400 is not enough to
store PKCS15 structure.

So I suggest to fix this value in flex.profile.
But I'm not sure if this will work for all Cryptoflex cards.

I had problems with pkcs15-init --erase-card. Often this finishes with
"Security status not satisfied" error. Sometimes I could clean
filesystem manually, but finally get my both Cryptoflex 8k cards
bitching on directory listing and every (known to me) EF/DF removal.
Is there any way to get cards back to live?

Yours...