Hi,

trac gave me a lot of headaches - part of the debian sarge -> etch update was
also a trac update to 0.10.*. Initially I forgot to update the plugins, now I
did that, but they don't work as expected (or have strange "featured" - e.g.
only some files within the *.egg are found if the plugin is
in /usr/share/trac/plugins, but all files are found if the plugin is copied
(not symlinked) into each trac installtion plugin/ directory. very strange.)

also if I run opensc in apache with mod_python, then for some reason apache
tries to rewrite opensc into opensc.css and doesn't find it. why? I have no
clue. wait. mod_negotiation is the culprit, turned it off, now /opensc/ works
too. no idea if this has any other bad side effects, I hope not.

any way, now the web site and all wiki/trac parts should be back working fine,
please test and let me know if you still have any problem.

thanks, Andreas