Hi all,
I need clarification. Is P15 emulation provided only
for using certificates/keys from the card.

As i told you earlier, I am emulating p15 structures
for my card and trying to support operations like

Is there any card opensc implementation that emulates
P15 structures and also support these operations. Does
OpenSC restrain p15 emulation for only reading data.

Please give your opinion.

Regards,
Kamal.
--- "Douglas E. Engert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> kamal kumar wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have one doubt regarding implementing

sc_card_operations::update_binary(card,idx,buf,count,flag)