Hello,

I am trying to use the new Athena support, it is my first attempt to
use opensc as a native driver so I may got this wrong.

I don't see that there are traces more than the --verbose flag.
The "File not found" result is common to any PIN I write.
The card was previously formatted by Athena proprietary drivers.

Can anyone help me?

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.

---

$ pkcs15-init --reader 2 --profile asepcos+default --erase
--create-pkcs15 --verbose
Connecting to card in reader SCM SCR 335 (00000000000000) 00 00...
Using card driver Athena ASEPCOS.
About to erase card.
About to create PKCS #15 meta structure.
New Security Officer PIN (Optional - press return for no PIN).
Please enter Security Officer PIN:
Please type again to verify:
Unblock Code for New User PIN (Optional - press return for no PIN).
Please enter User unblocking PIN (PUK):
Please type again to verify:
Failed to create PKCS #15 meta structure: File not found