Sorry for cross-posting to both lists, I simply do not know which is
the appropriate place.

When trying to start OpenVPN with OpenSC's Smart Card Bundle on
Windows, I get the following error:

'The ordinal number 3873 was not found in DLL "LIBEAY32.DLL".'

I tried looking at the problem with Dependency Walker [1] starting
with $PROGRAMS\smart card bundle\opensc-pkcs11.dll and found out that
it depends on LIBEAY32.dll two times:

1) directly, where it does not have 3873
2) via OPENSC.dll, where it, strangely enough, apparently has a
ordinal number 3873

Both DLLs have the same path, namely $PROGRAMS\smart card
bundle\LIBEAY32.DLL - the first DLL depends on several other DLLs,
whereas the one that offers 3873 does not depend on anything. This
seems strange to say the least. On the other hand, I am not very
familiar with Windows so maybe this has an obvious cause which I am
missing.

System information:
Windows XP Professional SP2
OpenSC SMB 0.8
OpenVPN 2.1 rc4
Aladdin eToken 32k with Windows PKI 4.00

If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact
me, any help is greatly appreciated!
Richard

[1] http://www.dependencywalker.com/