Hi Folks,

I have been tasked with performance testing a web based application that
uses Smart Card based authentication. The tool of choice is HP LoadRunner
that simulates many (~40 in this case) users from one driver server.

Is there a simple PKCS11 Smart Card simulator out there that I can implement
as a dll:

E.g. page loads applet

Applet calls fake smart card via pkcs11 (Cryptoki API)

Page returns encrypted data to server.

I realize that there are a couple of issues here such as how does the fake
card reader know which fake credentials to associate with which of the 40
users.

I would appreciate some tips from other forum members that have performance
tested SC apps.

Cheers,

David Bruce