Hi, i wrote a driver for gemsafe V1 ( Xpresso 16k/32k ) and now i am
testing it on Windows. Thunderbird and Firefox recognized fine the smart
card with opensc-pkcs11.dll . I tested it also in linux.
Now i would use it with Internet Explorer and Outlook and so i read
http://www.opensc-project.org/scb/wiki/IdAlly and it seems work fine,
the software recognizes and registers the certificate. But, when I use
it with Internet Explorer or Outlook for authenticate me in one web site
or for sign an email..after that I select the certificate to use..i
receive one message that this smart card is wrong and it not be able for
this use.
Any ideas?