Thomas Engelmeier wrote:
Hi,

currently I have to plug some PKCS11 implementation into an tokend. I'd highly appreciate any pointers on how to get the OpenSC tokend source to build (an darwinbuild disk image allowing the compilation of the OpenSC tokend would be absolutely magnificent). I'm fiddling for some days now on my Leopard dev machine with Xcode 3 and darwinbuild, downloaded Apple projects at al. without any usuable result..

Any comments how the PKCS11 interface fits into the tokend abstraction would also be extremely appreciated.
The coolkey project has a tokend to PKCS 11 plugin that's part of it's ESC engine.

Coolkey is at: http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/CoolKey
ESC is at: http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ESC_Guide
Build instructions for the tokend is at: http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ESC_Guide#Build_TokenD

bob