Hello,

 From the mozilla tree,
http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/security/nss/lib/pk11wrap/pk11pub.h#109
I want to call the PK11 functions for encrypt, decrypt, sign, verify,
etc.. from my
Firefox extension that is written in javascript.

Eg:
SECKEYPrivateKey *PK11_GenerateKeyPair(PK11SlotInfo *slot,
    CK_MECHANISM_TYPE type, void *param, SECKEYPublicKey **pubk,
                             PRBool isPerm, PRBool isSensitive, void *wincx);

I looked at the XPCOM IDL's for PKCS11 and only one very few functions
are implemented in
that to be called from the javascript. If i have to be able to call
the other PK11
functions that works with my smart card device, from the javascript
file, what is the
best solution ?

Are these functions implemented in any existing IDLs?
Should i write a new XPCOM Interface that links to these PK11 functions?

Please suggest the best method to proceed further.. Also any useful
links that i can
refer....

Thanks in advance,
Akkshayaa