On 1/23/09, Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rouss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/1/23 Alon Bar-Lev <alon.bar...@gmail.com>:
>
> > BTW: I asked in the past... Can you please try to see if the build [1]
>  > project can also be useful for you? I don't think we should maintain
>  > both...
>  >
>  > It is good also as none cross compile.
>  >
>  > [1] http://www.opensc-project.org/build
>

> I don't think mingw exists for Mac OS X. Do you plan to cross-compile
>  for Mac OS X from GNU/Linux?
>
>  Mac OS X should be able to use autoconf/automake as on any other Unix
>  system. I don't see a need for cross-compile here. But maybe I missed
>  something?

The build script can build using a cross compile or native compiler.
Just try to run it on your system without any parameters.
Jean-Pierre has his own makefile [1] to do the same.
I think we can adjust the build script and make it works for all cases
which needs opensc root.

Alon.

[1] http://www.opensc-project.org/sca/browser/trunk/Makefile