Opensc release 0.11.6

Platform Windows XP

Reader XIRING CCID with pinpad

Two things:

First when I connect this reader and other  PCSC readers when I use
pkcs15-tool  I have the message "Card not present"

In other word, the XIRING reader with pinpad must be alone to work...

Second, I have absolutly no idea why but SCardControl fail with code 1 ...

I have a look to the code all seems good but...

I've tryed sample program and it's working fine but in opensc not, it's
amazing:

[westcos-tool.exe] reader-pcsc.c:565:pcsc_connect: Requesting reader
features ...
[westcos-tool.exe] reader-pcsc.c:618:pcsc_connect: SCardControl failed 1

Does anyone have some problem too with pcsc on windows?

Regards.