Hi Stanislav,

please check svn, I applied all of your patches.

also can you help updating the wiki pages OperatingSystems
and Quickstart?

the makefile will not install any fdi file, as people need
to choose udev/hal/mdev/hotplug setup themself (and lets
not create a configure / makefile hell, if they can cut&paste
a few lines from documentation instead).

> install -d $(DESTDIR)${datadir)/hal/fdi/policy/10osvendor
> cp openct-policy.fdi
> $(DESTDIR)${datadir)/hal/fdi/policy/10osvendor/10-usb-openct.fdi
>
> openct-disable.fdi: An example how to disable openct addon, keeping the
> rest of HAL stuff in place. Intended for documentation, can be e. g.
> to /etc/hal/fdi/policy/.

we should put both into the wiki files, so it will be included as
documentation.

> - Restricts access to the group. Requires a change in Makefiles to
>   replace @USER@ and @GROUP@

I changed that into a comment, so people need to edit the file.
also I'm not sure: will openct-control change to some user, or
are we supposed to run it with su as the right user?

> - Removes deprecated access to /proc/bus/usb.

not sure if everyone did already switch over, but lets hope hald
will know where their usb device file is - so we don't need to
keep track of it.

btw: can't hald chown and chgrp on device files? I thought so, but
I have little clue about such details.

and if anyone wants to do some cleanup: ludovic published his database
with all usb device he knows. we can remove all the vendor/product id
files from out config files, if the generic ccid rule already matches
those. (and for the remaining files, a perl/sed/shell script to
publish one text file into all the different files would be great,
so we don't need to manualy maintain so many copies with the same
information).

Regards, Andreas