Hi ludovic,

I have try it with versions 1.4.2. and 1.5.2, the two versions available on
the web of pcsc and it's the same behavior. I'm doing the tests with
GNU/Linux.

Do you need more info?

Thanks
--
Marc Rios Vallès
m...@c3po.es

C3PO, S.A.
http://www.c3po.es
C/ Alejandro Goicoechea, 6 Local 9 - 08960 St. Just Desvern, Barcelona
Tel. 93 417 99 55 - Fax 93 253 12 80