Hej Jakob,

Jakob Schlyter wrote:
> gcc -o hsm-toolkit -O3 -W -Wall -Werror -g -I. -L/usr/local/lib \
>       /Library/OpenSC/lib/opensc-pkcs11.so  hsm-toolkit.c
> ld: in /Library/OpenSC/lib/opensc-pkcs11.so, can't link with bundle
> (MH_BUNDLE) only dylibs (MH_DYLIB)
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> anyone have an idea what might be wrong?
> (and perhaps how to solve it?)

The canonical way of using opensc-pkcs11.so is to dlopen() it, I
don't think direct linking of the .so will work so well.

Maybe you can use pkcs11-helper or libp11 as your PKCS#11 access
method? Or just dlopen() the .so.

> ps. please cc'd me, since I'm not subscribed to the list.

You can help automate this with a Mail-Followup-To header containing
both the list and your address in your outgoing messages.

//Peter