Hi, thanks for you reply.

What I do is:

1. generate a RSA key pair using C_GenerateKeyPair with the following
template:

 64  CK_ATTRIBUTE publicKeyAttr[] = {
 65
 66         {CKA_TOKEN, &true_, sizeof(true_)},
 67          {CKA_ENCRYPT, &true_, sizeof (true_)},
 68          {CKA_VERIFY, &true_, sizeof (true_)},
 69          { CKA_MODULUS_BITS, &pModulus, sizeof (pModulus ) },
 70          { CKA_PUBLIC_EXPONENT, pExponent, sizeof ( pExponent ) }
 71
 72  };
 73
 74  /* private key attribute */
 75   CK_ATTRIBUTE privateKeyAttr[] = {
 76
 77          {CKA_TOKEN, &true_, sizeof(true_)},
 78
 79          {CKA_DECRYPT, &true_, sizeof (true_)},
 80          {CKA_SIGN, &true_, sizeof (true_)},
 81          {CKA_EXTRACTABLE, &true_, sizeof (true_)},
 82          {CKA_NEVER_EXTRACTABLE, &false_, sizeof (true_)}
 83
 84  };

When the C_GenerateKey return Could I be export public and private key and
put both in two different files?
And If I want to import the previously exported key what should I have to
do?
Sorry for my incompentece, but this is my first experience working with
pkcs11.. I have a lot to learn.
thanks in advance.
-eg