Hi Ludovic,

I have logged in but I haven't seen any way to edit this...

The things I think should be add are more or less this:

The Ceres driver is no more located at http://opensc-ceres.software-libre.org.
As you can see the domain has been deprecated...

The drivers are now located at the card manufacturer's web:
http://www.cert.fnmt.es/index.php?cha=cit&sec=9&page=80&lang=es

The Spanish ID card is supported too by opensc and the drivers can be located
at this link:
http://www.dnielectronico.es/descargas/PKCS11_para_Sistemas_Unix/index.html

I'm sorry, the two links are in spanish only.

Consider to add it.
--
Marc Rios Vallès
m...@c3po.es

C3PO, S.A.
http://www.c3po.es
C/ Alejandro Goicoechea, 6 Local 9 - 08960 St. Just Desvern, Barcelona
Tel. 93 417 99 55 - Fax 93 253 12 80